The following policies and procedures are in place for the children who attend Playtime (+), the parents, staff, and Playtime (+) itself.
- Playtime (+) ‘s first priorities are safety and fun, thus all kids must have fun and be safe.
- Playtime (+) welcomes children ages 4 months-12 years.
- Parents must sign in and out at the front desk when dropping off and picking up their children. Please have ID available upon request
- Playtime (+) Drop-in centers are licensed as a full-time program and therefore per DHS, has a 10 hr per day max stay not to exceed 50 hrs per week. A $1.00 per minute late fee will apply per child after the 10 hour maximum stay.
- A $1.00 per minute late fee will apply per child after closing.
- A 10 day suspension period applies to 2nd time biters, fighters and other aggressive behavior. Permanent suspension may apply if behavior persists.
- Playtime (+) is not responsible for lost items nor for injuries or accidents that occur while children are playing.
- No gum is allowed.
- No outside toys may be brought into the facility.
- Playtime (+) does not accept sick children or children that are not in school due to illness or behavior problems.
- Children are expected to obey all rules.
- No refunds are given.
- Playtime (+) reserves the right to refuse service at anytime to anyone.
- Playtime (+) has a return check fee of $30.00. Return checks unpaid after 30 days are sent to the district attorney’s office.